Prevention - Coronavirus / COVID-19
As the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the population continues to evolve, our crisis committee has established measures for our different brands and its linked daily activities that you will find below. We strive to follow the Confederation’s instructions in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, partners and tenants on a daily basis.
1. Home office for all our employees
2. Preventive measures linked to hygiene and high vigilance requested:
Here is an indication of the measures taken within our company with regard to our employees that we can also recommend to you.
Prone to infections, we have a duty to adopt the gestures and practices that limit the spread of viruses and preserve the health of vulnerable people. Therefore, there are simple gestures which are regularly reminded. Equipment has also been made available to our employees; masks, soaps, and hand sanitizer.
A reminder of actions:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with a hand sanitizer for at least 30 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into the crease of the elbow to avoid spreading the virus in the air and keep your hands clean
- Use a disposable tissue and throw it directly in the trash
- Limiting physical contact and avoiding handshakes
- Do not participate in professional events and recommendation not to do so in a private setting
- Avoid public places, places with high traffic and public transport
- Do not travel to other agencies
- Minimize physical contact and favor interviews by telephone/conference call and videoconferences or by email, avoid physical meetings (review your calendars)
- Do not travel to risk areas in order to avoid quarantine and to be blocked abroad
- In case of doubt, do not come to the workplace and consult your doctor without delay, then inform the HR of the diagnosis
- Monitor your temperature twice a day,
- Monitor the appearance of symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, difficulty breathing ...),
- Avoid contact with vulnerable people (pregnant women, people with chronic disease, the elderly, etc.)
- Avoid frequenting places where there are vulnerable people (hospitals, maternity center, retirement home, etc.),
- Avoid all non-essential outings (large gatherings, restaurants, cinema, etc.).
In the event of suspicion, Employees with flu-like symptoms must inform HR and quarantine is prescribed, Home office is deployed. Regular monitoring is requested.
3. Mandatory duty travels only allowed and group meetings canceled
4. Management meetings postponed:
Your building manager will contact you to provide more details.
5. Measures concerning property inventories:
The number of people present in the inventory was set at 2. A representative of our company and a tenant. Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 meter.
6. Measures regarding our receptions, which will only be accessible with an appointment and only for housing key deliveries.
Our teams will remain available from their home and will treat your demands as best as possible. You can, therefore, continue to approach your usual contact person by phone or by email.
Not knowing how postal services will adapt to measures set by authorities, please scan your letters and send them to us by email before sending them by post.
Finally, we invite you, as far as possible, to do as we do. That is to stay at home and limit social contacts as much as possible. Obviously, do not forget to follow the different recommendations shared by health authorities.
Protecting yourself is everyone's business!