Prevention - Coronavirus / COVID-19
As the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the population continues to evolve, our crisis committee has established measures for our different brands and its linked daily activities that you will find below. We strive to follow the Confederation’s instructions in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, partners and tenants on a daily basis.
From June 15, 2020:
1. Home office for all our employees
In general, home office is maintained. However, employees are authorized to return partially to their office after validation by Human Resources or Management, in compliance with the rules set up internally (1 person per office per day, compliance with the rules of social distancing/security, disinfection of spaces, coordination with other departments).
2. Preventive measures linked to hygiene and high vigilance requested:
Here is an indication of the measures taken within our company with regard to our employees that we can also recommend to you.
Prone to infections, we have a duty to adopt the gestures and practices that limit the spread of viruses and preserve the health of vulnerable people. Therefore, there are simple gestures which are regularly reminded. Equipment has also been made available to our employees; masks, soaps, and hand sanitizer.
A reminder of actions:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with a hand sanitizer for at least 30 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into the crease of the elbow to avoid spreading the virus in the air and keep your hands clean
- Use a disposable tissue and throw it directly in the trash
- Limiting physical contact and avoiding handshakes
- Do not travel to other agencies if this is not necessary
- Minimize physical contact and favor interviews by telephone/conference call and videoconferences or by email, avoid physical meetings (review your calendars)
- Do not travel to risk areas in order to avoid quarantine and to be blocked abroad
- In case of doubt, do not come to the workplace and consult your doctor without delay, then inform the HR of the diagnosis
- Monitor your temperature twice a day,
- Monitor the appearance of symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, difficulty breathing ...),
- Avoid contact with vulnerable people (pregnant women, people with chronic disease, the elderly, etc.)
- Avoid frequenting places where there are vulnerable people (hospitals, maternity center, retirement home, etc.),
- Avoid all non-essential outings (large gatherings, restaurants, cinema, etc.).
In the event of suspicion, Employees with flu-like symptoms must inform HR and quarantine is prescribed, Home office is deployed. Regular monitoring is requested.
3. Mandatory duty travels only allowed and group meetings canceled
4. Management meetings postponed:
Your building manager will contact you to provide more details.
5. Measures concerning property inventories:
The number of people present in the inventory was set at 2. A representative of our company and a tenant. Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 meter.
6. Measures regarding our receptions
The receptions of the all GRIBI agencies will reopen their doors to the public from 7:30 to 11:30 am from June 15th 2020.
The receptions of Domicim Lausanne and Bulle will reopen their doors to the public from 9am to 11am and from 2pm to 4pm from June 15th 2020. The following agencies will open their doors again on the same date from 9am to 11am: Aigle, Sion, Monthey, Martigny, Fribourg, Payerne, Nyon, Leysin, Morges, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Delémont, Montreux, Vevey, Yverdon, Duc-Sarrasin, and Guinnard.
The following measures have been put in place in these agencies in order to protect our customers and our staff:
- Reception of only one customer at a time.
- Yellow marking on the ground that customers must follow and respect.
- Customers must move along the 2-metre-long lines for the queue. Only one person is allowed in the entrance hall leading to the reception (according to ground markings).
- Clients must wait for the green light from the receptionist before moving forward.
- The agency doors are open for ventilation.
- Catalogues and other documents are removed from the displays.
- Disinfectant is placed at the entrance.
- The reception desk is equipped with plexiglas protection. In case of an appointment with an employee, a waiting area with 2 chairs is located at the entrance.
- Notice boards reminding the rules are placed against the agency's entrance windows.
Finally, the following agencies remain closed for the time being: Domicim Echallens, Châtel, Romont, Neuchâtel, Orbe and Brolliet (Carouge). These agencies are open by appointment only.
Our teams continue to remain available and will treat your demands as best as possible. You can, therefore, always approach your usual contact person by phone or by email.
If possible, please scan your mail and send it to us by email before sending it by post.
Finally, we invite you, if possible, to act as we do: limit social contacts as much as possible and follow the safety and hygiene rules shared by the health authorities.
Protecting yourself is everyone's business!